Global Digital Healthcare Transformation Strategist
- Lead in the integrated strategy for adjacent and transformational initiatives in immunology and neurology, translating corporate strategy into an innovation roadmap in the digital healthcare space.
- Lead in the creation and the operationalization of a digital health innovation lab including an early-stage corporate incubator.
- Co-create and evolve the narrative around Digital Business Transformation, disseminating its strategic intent, culture and mindset and preparing the organization for the future.
- Co-lead the execution of the internal communications strategy with focus on community building and change management around Digital Healthcare Transformation.
- Act as interface with global business units and brand teams for input and guidance on digital strategy to maximize the value of current assets and to transform value offering beyond the core business.
- Manage external engagement with emerging tech leaders and networks in healthcare.
- For ongoing updates, refer to my LinkedIn profile.
Regional Digital Transformation Manager
- Lead in Multichannel Content and Customer Journey Planning for the Regional Rare Diseases and Oncology Portfolios, providing consultancy on translating the brand strategies into tactical plans for the region’s 18 business units and supporting the customer experience managers in the execution.
- Acted as Go-to-Market Ambassador, assisting Medical, Marketing and Market Access teams in translating business needs into concrete digital initiatives for internal and external stakeholders. For instance: (1) Transforming a F2F Workshop Series into a Digital Medical Education Program for HCPs, widening reach by 200% while cutting costs by 95%; and (2) Pursuing partnerships with Healthtech Start-ups to explore solutions for disease-specific challenges aimed at increasing the diagnosis rate. (e.g.: "Start-Up Meets Pharma" Program)
- Lead in Webinar/Virtual Interactions, expediting the region's shift from face-to-face to digital channels in response to the 2020 pandemic. In this context, I established processes and developed a network of internal expert cells throughout the region.
- Executed the roll-out and adoption programs for the new Digital Assets Management platform, ensuring proper change management and consistency with existing Veeva CRM/Vault systems.
- Regionalized the execution of disease-awareness Social Media Campaigns, easing the workload in the BUs and increasing efficiencies in targeting, consistency and engagement.
- Successfully deployed a Reverse Mentoring Program and Digital Growth Initiatives aimed at fostering digital up-skilling across TAs and organizational levels.
- Member of the Agile Working Group promoting ideation, innovation and a growth mindset with agile ways of working and rapid experimentation.
- Act as a Digital Workplace Champion between the IT department and the business to support the roll-out and adoption of tools and platforms that increase efficiency and digital literacy across the organization.
ALSO PROUD OF:
- Founding member of the Regional Rainbow Network Employee Resource Group (ERG) under the Diversity and Inclusion umbrella - an initiative led in partnership with HR.
- Semifinalist at the Global Ideation and Innovation Campaign held by the Corporate Digital Portfolio Team, having had the project funded and received an Exceptional Personal Commitment Certificate from the BMD.
- Co-creator of an internal podcast aimed at digital know-how exchange and best practices sharing.
Regional Digital Content Manager
- Customer Experience Manager responsible for the Regional Rare Diseases and Oncology Portfolios, responsible for planning and executional support on digital touchpoints along the customer journeys.
- Formulated content strategies and managed content editorial plans and catalogues being responsible for the creation, curation and reporting on digital assets relevant to medico-marketing campaigns.
- Acted as Ambassador for Global Content Collaboration, mapping and supporting the regional-to-market localization process and maximizing the use and performance of global assets.
- Worked with digital production houses to develop content, ensuring these meet corporate/industry standards, rules and approvals, and are aligned with the integrated customer plans and consistent with brand plans.
- Responsible for maximizing the use and impact of digital touchpoints at F2F events including internal, as well as external events and congresses.
- Led innovation and transformation by identifying trends and opportunitiesand promoting digital up-skilling of local brand teams.
2017-2018E-2 Communications GmbH
Regional Online Marketing Manager
- Led the Latin American Desk and Business Unit for Digital Sports Gaming, positioning the company as the world’s first agency to have a native media portfolio for the industry in LATAM that included Digital, Performance, Social Media, Affiliate and App Exclusive components.
- Responsible for Digital Partner Acquisition on the Publishers‘ and Advertisers’ sides providing technical and functional assessments of their portfolios, to exceed KPIs for both sides. For instance: provided UX design localization consulting for publishers, aimed at increasing their media value, while in turn, increasing conversions for the advertisers.
- Key Account Manager for European firms in the pre-market-entry phase, carrying out market research and providing strategic and tactical guidance on their digital media planning and buying activities.
- Acted as Media Manager working cross-functionally with design, ad-serving, PPC, SEO, SEA and SEM teams and supervising the execution and reporting of campaigns.
ALSO PROUD OF:
- Deployed the data analysis and visualization platform Tableau for performance dashboards, influencing the speed of data-driven decision-making and collaboration with external stakeholders.
2010-2017Embassy of India
- Served as Trade Commissioner for India in Austria, focused on bilateral trade and FDI promotion activities. During my time in office, India-Austria trade increased by 45% to 1.6 billion Euros and FDI rose by 76%, with India receiving 193 million in investments from Austria.
- Drove the promotion of innovation and Technology Exchange through B2B, B2G and university partnerships between India and Austria. For example, the facilitation of some Austrian leading-edge water cleaning technologies to reach the unmet needs of the Indian market.
- Developed and executed Digital Nation Branding multi-channel strategies, including the the roll-out of two web portals, two online magazines, an e-mail marketing system and social media channels.
- Event Manager for hosting and co-hosting commercial meetings and trade events as well as organizer of delegations of up to 100 companies to large trade shows.
- Co-created and delivered intercultural awareness and business communication programs for executives doing business with and in India.
ALSO PROUD OF:
- Coordinated the Indian Presidential visit to Austria in 2011, resulting in the signing of two Memoranda of Understanding in the fields of Science, Innovation and Technology.
- Rolled out President Modi’s acclaimed “Make in India” campaign in Austria.
Online Marketing Assistant
- Previously an intern, acted as key player in the setup andlaunch of Salesforce CRM within the marketing automation/IT ecosystem of the company. The success of this project guaranteed my promotion and fix-term contract.
- Responsible for the deployment of the new e-mail marketing platform and all processes associated with it.
- Co-developed the company's first integrated online marketing and brand plans for its expansion outside the DACH region.
- Established cross-unit content management and collaboration processes.
- Supervised online campaign implementation and reporting schedules.
2008-CurrentVarious Start-ups, Vienna
Digital Strategy Consultant
PROJECT-BASED / HONORARY
- Digital strategist serving as translator of business needs into technology requirements.
- Consultant on customer acquisition strategies and tactics including but not exclusive to social media, search & content marketing, PPC, email marketing & automation as well as user experience.
- Advisor in customer journey mapping from marketing to customer success.
- Ideation designer and facilitator.
- Social media manager, web developer, copywriter and graphic artist.
- Media and technology consultant for online communications.
- Web developer, copywriter and graphic artist on selected projects.
2021MIT Sloan Executive Education
An MIT executive certificate program about multi-sided platform (MSP) design, participation and operation.
Certificate Program Digital Credential
2020-2021Cambridge Judge Business School
Digital Disruption: Digital Transformation Strategies
An executive education program providing research-based insights on disruptive innovations and what it takes to build and manage successful business models in this complex era.
Certificate Program Digital Credential
2019-2020Quantic School of Business and Technology
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Specializations: Advanced Corporate Strategy, Startup Entrepreneurship and Strategic Thinking
EMBA Diploma Digital Credential
2017-2019University of Vienna
Media Informatics (Postgraduate Education)
Completed the "Digital Media Production" module (18 ECTS) towards a Master's Degree in Media Informatics as Postgraduate Education / Specialization.
Relevant Courses included Digital Media Production, Script Writing and Special Techniques for Digital Film.
2012-2015FH Technikum Wien
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, B.Sc.
Specialization: Mobile Computing
Thesis Research: Social Media Marketing
2006-2010Lauder Business School
International Marketing and Management
Magister in Economics and Business Administration, Mag.(FH)
Thesis Research Focus: Customer Behavior
Note: The Magister degree is the Austrian equivalent of the international Master’s degree. For more about the Austrian Framework of Higher Education, please refer to https://tada.link/master
Portuguese - Native
English - C2
Spanish - C1
German - B2/C1
French - B2
Hebrew - A2
- Digital Strategy
- Web Technologies
- Digital Media Production
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media
- User Experience
- Content Management
- Team Player
- Agile Thinker
- Social Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Creative Skills
A day in my life
- Fundraiser and Program Manager, Kili Hope Children's Center, Pasua, Tanzania (since 2019)
- Fundraising Campaign Marketer, European Center for Jewish Students (since 2016)
- Global Ambassador, Duolingo (2018-2020)
- Social Welfare Event Organizer, Free Hugs Vienna (2013-2019)
- Fundraiser and Volunteer, Associação Castelos do Sal, Cape Verde (2018)
- Web Specialist Volunteer, Espaço Cultural Conexão Gato Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2013-2014)
- Program Coordinator, Jewish Heritage Center, Vienna, Austria (2006-2007)