2018 - CurrentBoehringer Ingelheim
Regional Digital Content Manager
Region Focus: Central, Eastern & Southern Europe / Russia & CIS / Israel
• Provide digital marketing/customer experience consultancy for brand teams.
• Oversee the creation and use of omni-channel digital content relevant to medico-marketing campaigns aligned with the integrated customer journeys and consistent with brand plans.
• Work with production houses to develop digital projects, ensuring these meet corporate/industry standards, rules and approvals.
• Manage corporate digital assets, including their rollout in all the region’s operational units.
• Lead innovation and transformation by identifying trends and opportunities.
2017-2018E-2 Communications GmbH
Regional Online Marketing Manager
Region Focus: Latin America
Most proud of: building the company's national media portfolio in Brazil, positioning it as the world's first agency to have a native Brazilian digital media toolkit in the sports betting industry.
• Carried out media landscape research and mapped opportunities for market penetration.
• Provided strategic and regional business development consulting for clients in pre-market-entry phase.
• Led region's digital media planning and buying activities.
• Managed web/mobile exclusive and affiliate marketing campaigns including ad server monitoring.
• Collaborated cross-functionally on web/mobile UX Design localization projects.
2010-2017Embassy of India
Region Focus: India-Austria
Most proud of: being the officer on duty as India-Austria trade volume experienced an increase by 45% to 1.6 billion euros (2010-2017) and India received 193 million euros of investments from Austria, an increase by 76% to its 2010 level.
• Developed digital nation branding strategy for India in Austria and curated all content for its multi-channel campaign deployment.
• Monitored bilateral commercial landscapes and performed market research.
• Launched and managed two new web portals, a database system, an e-mail marketing platform, a data analysis tool and several social media channels.
• Hosted bilateral commercial meetings and trade events, including the Indian presidential visit to Austria in 2011.
• Monitored Austrian and Indian advances in technology, seeking synergies and bilateral tie-ups.
Online Marketing Assistant
Most proud of: setting up, managing and launching Salesforce CRM and the marketing automation IT infrastructure for the company.
• Deployed new e-mail marketing platform and processes associated with it.
• Co-developed the company's multi-channel online marketing plan targeting their expansion in non-German speaking countries.
• Established cross-unit content management and collaboration processes.
• Supervised online campaigns implementation and Reporting.
2017-CurrentVarious Start-ups, Vienna
Digital Strategy Consultant
• Provide consulting on content strategy and online PR.
• Advise on social media, search engine and content marketing best-practices.
• Develop multi-channel marketing automation strategies and deployment-plans.
2008 - CurrentJewish European Professionals, Belgium
Digital Media Advisor
• Provide digital media and technology consulting for online communications planning.
• Develop content strategy, advising on choice of media, technology, channel, platform and timelines.
2017-CurrentUniversity of Vienna
Master of Science in Engineering, M.Sc. (Expected)
Specialization: Digital Media Production Techniques
Thesis Research: TBC
2012-2015FH Technikum Wien
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, B.Sc.
Specialization: Mobile Computing
Thesis Research Focus: Social Media Marketing
2006-2010Lauder Business School
International Marketing and Management
Magister in Economics and Business Administration, Mag.(FH)
Thesis Research Focus: Customer Behavior
Portuguese - Native
English - C2
Spanish - C1
German - B2/C1
French - B2
Hebrew - A2
- Web Technologies
- Digital Media Production
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media
- User Experience
- Content Management
- Team Player
- Digital Media Production
- Creative Thinking
- Music Enthusiast
- Social Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Creative Skills